Sunday, August 29, 2010

Udaan- The movie

Kahaani khatm hai, yaa shuruaat hone ko hai

Subah hai yeh, yaa raat hone ko hai


The two lines struck some chord the first time i listened to them. Standing at the door of MMTS, looking in the dark outside with cold wet breeze on the face, I listened to the song. I was happy that the mp3 player was working again. And also about the decision to download the songs before starting for Adilabad. For most of the night in the train, I was enjoying the songs with the rains. This was the first tryst with the latest movie Udaan. The songs- music and the lyrics were strong enough to move me. The above two lines, were just too good (probably they came at the right time in my life). Im now able to appreciate the lyrics and Im now not afraid of listening to new songs.


And then I saw the movie. It was incredible. It has probably broken the last of the shackles of morality which im now too tired to carry. Sometimes its important to for some time keep aside morality. I feel its the right time now. I need to keep it aside, breathe freely, regain some strength and wait for the right time. Inshaah Allah!


Morality is important for saamajikta, but at times it can hamper one's journey of learnings. Or to put it in better words, half baked notion of morality can become a hurdle. And so in the hope to understand morality better, in hope that the journey would continue, I decide to give it some rest for the time being.


Aazaadiyaan!!

No comments: