Tuesday, November 27, 2007

....continuation of talk on love

After my last post on love, i had a discussion with a close friend Tincy. I shared with her my ideas of love. She came up with a beautiful poem which I thought i should share. The poem has no title.

Love to me is more than just 4 letter word

Love to me is more than a relationship dat one shares wid someone near

Love to me as pure as dew

Wat love means to me i guess known by very few

Love to me is a feelin beyond one can see or imagine

Love to me is like north and south poles of a magnet inseparable

Love to me is the joy that fills the farmer seeing his crop grow

Love to me is the first drops of rain after a hot day plough

Love to me is the happy joy of enjoying my day's first bony

Love to me is waiting like a kid for the last bell to go off..

Love to me is sweet taste of going home after a war for a soldier

Love to me as small and simple yet so complex in itself

Love to me is u me and we...

2 comments:

Tincy said...

hehehe ab main kya bolu...too gud man too gud...

Unknown said...

really now i believe....
dat dere exist few things in dis world......
they dont require any name or introduction...
LOVE is 1 of dem.....
i wud b wholeheartedly pleased if u do share some more like dis wid us........